Sunday, May 16, 2010

HELLO?

Hey gals, we need to get motivated here. I can't post our last weeks results since only half of us reported in. SO LET'S GET SERIOUS!!! I know we all want to lose weight and we all CAN DO IT!!

POST YOUR MONDAY WEIGHT HERE!

And stay tuned, I have a challenge for us all that I will be posted soon.

NOW GET LOSING!!

3 comments:

  1. gained my 2 pounds back...MAn this stinks...is anyone else having as much trouble as AMy and I. Amy are you and I the only one in it now? I feel like our group is falling apart... if not it would really be nice to see others numbers it may help to motivate to see other successes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also if anyone has found something that is working for them please share...I want to LOSE but am truly having difficulty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still at 183. The cupboards may be in, but the sink and counters are not. Easy prep foods are still in my diet. Hopefully the kitchen will be back in business by early next week. I have no excuse about not exercising however! Have you all been drinking tons of water? I need to get back to more water and lots of veggies. Usually cutting back on the carbs and eating lean meats works for me.

    My winning breakfast is hot oatmeal, because it's low cal. and sticks to you ribs. My lunch is whole wheat bread with hummus, lunchmeat, and veggies on top and to the side. My fav. snack is yogert with frozen blueberries, light whipped cream, and a little grape nuts on top. It really feels like eating dessert. Dinners are always tricky, so I just try to eat a smaller portion size. Then, a whole bag of low fat popcorn just for me before bed!

    ReplyDelete