Monday, June 28, 2010

LAST WEEK

Okay gals, so we decided to go for 3 months. Time flys!! Thursday the 1st we call in the chips, so work hard and see what you can do by Thursday. Then post your Thursday weight HERE.

4 comments:

  1. for now I am still at 146. 4 pounds lost. Not bad. Slow but steady. I really think that my 30 year scale is not registrating any change because I know I have lost, my clothes are loose, etc. How did you all do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost 5 lbs. total. I lost it at the beginning, but at least I maintained with all the crazy kitchen stuff going on. I'm waiting to hear back on my blood type to try a diet that is for diabetics or to prevent diabetes. It's called "Eating right for your blood type." My friend just used it and lost 15 lbs. in 5 weeks! It explains how certain foods are digested better with certain blood types. Anyhow...I'll let you gals know how it goes. I got my book from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well this stinkes between losing and then gaining and then losing and then gaining and then losing well u get the picture the grand total lost 3 pounds. I am not the biggest loser. I say we should keep the blog up because at least for me I haven't gained rapidly like I had been before the blog...LOL.

    (P.S. I am sure if I stepped on the scale today I would be lucky if it said I lost any weight) My problem is self sabatoging when I see any positive numbers. I think I will start going by how my clothes feel and weighing myself periodically)

    ReplyDelete