When you wake up on Monday but sure to weigh in and then post your weight here. Lets see how we are all doing. And Marie, I need your weight from LAST week and then your weight on Monday. Thanks! Now go outside and run around or something....
Good job ladies I didn't do so well this week but its a brand new day and week so hopefully this week will be better...On Firday I had lost and some how when I stepped on the scale today I had gained it back...Lets hope I am retaining water.
148! That is 2 pounds down baby!
ReplyDeleteTami posted at 159! Way to go Tami!
ReplyDeleteGood job ladies I didn't do so well this week but its a brand new day and week so hopefully this week will be better...On Firday I had lost and some how when I stepped on the scale today I had gained it back...Lets hope I am retaining water.
ReplyDeleteMarie stayed the same :( but she will ROCK next week!
ReplyDelete