You might notice the little runners and stuff on the right side. Cute, eh?! As you lose weight you can click on your icon and enter in your current weight. To do this, you need to enter in your password/pin. This your name, except for Shelley, your pin is amy and my pin is shelley. Don't ask me how that happened!
Anyway, enter your pin and then click on "enter/edit weight data" Then scroll down a little and put in your NEW CURRENT WEIGHT and PUT IN THE CURRENT DATE. Then scroll down and press NEXT. I don't think you need to do anything after that. You can go back to the blog (refresh if needed) and your new data should do up.
Let me know if you have any trouble. You can also change your icons if you choose.
tick, tick, tick...GET LOSING!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If anyone wants me to just update their's weekly, I can. If I don't see it change after you post your weekly weigh in I will take care of it for you.
ReplyDelete