Thursday, April 1, 2010

Alright Ladies!!!

Here we go!!!
Start by posting your current weight here by Monday April 5th. Then we will make weekly posts every Monday.

15 comments:

  1. 173 pounds! Now is the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't do as well as I had hoped today. Had good intentions not to have pizza at my daughters birthday but my tummy was growling and so I caved. Other then that was a good day. Baby steps I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 161.9 lbs! The diet/exercise starts today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will weigh in next Monday as I did not have a very productive holiday weekend. Looking forward to a better week this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know where my post went from yesterday. I weighed in at a whopping 161.9 pounds! I've been exercising for weeks now, but not so good on the diet. Time to turn into a rabbit again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is it just us three, and what was the decided amount of money?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think there is still 4 but Marie the 4th had a crazy week with her husband going into emergency surgery. I have been trying to connect with her. I think we are going with $10/person

    ReplyDelete
  8. I weighed in at 158.8 lbs. this morning! That's 3.1 lbs. Amazing what I can do if I actually keep track of my food intake and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the tickers by the way. Are you going to change them as we post or do we need a pin to change them ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! Where i everyone's post for the week? I've been curious as to how everyone did last week. I think even if we have a bad week, it's good to post so we can support each other and have the incentive that we have to post no matter how we did.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 158.3-I didn't do so well keeping track of my food intake this week! We're demoing the kitchen, so hopefully I'll burn off some extra calories for the next weigh in!!! How are all of you doing?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had anothe bad week. You would think with our kitchen being torn up that I wouldn't eat as much...but all the snacks are in the family room right now, and dinners are often not as healthy as usual to make prep easier. The cabinets are coming in next week, so the snacks will be back in the kitchen...but my kitchen sink will be gone for a few weeks! I think I'll do alright if I just get up a little earlier to get a good workout in!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tami,
    I have been having a hard time finding your weekly posts. Are you only going to this post each week? Have you seen the other posts going up. Try going straight to watchuslosenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete