MARIE WE ARE WAITING ON YOU!!!! Post or just text me and I will get it entered for you.
Also, can you each please send in your end goal (in terms of pounds). Remember we have 3 months so make it fitting to that. Thanks and GET LOSING!!!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'd like to lose at least 2olbs in the next 3 months that works out to about 2 lbs a week. I think thats managible:)
ReplyDeleteWow you go girl! I am going to shoot for 12 pounds.
ReplyDeletesorry life has been kinda crazy i'm really bad at checking my email I"m going to shoot for maybe 2 pounds? let me know....
ReplyDeleteMarie this is the end goal, in 3 MONTHS I know you can do better then 2 pounds!
ReplyDelete20 pounds for me as well. I've got to get ready for all the swimming this summer!!!
ReplyDelete