skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Watch Us Lose NOW
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Week #1 Results
Well folks...........
"drum roll"..............
#1 Tami 3 pounds= 1.85%
Amy 2 pounds = 1.33%
Shelley 0 pounds = 0%
Marie 0 pounds = 0%
1 comment:
Jameson Family
April 14, 2010 at 6:39 AM
ok, I'm starting today! i promise. I am walking, and planning to loose 3 pounds
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marie
Tami
Amy
Shelley
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(27)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(10)
▼
April
(9)
Week 3
Week 2 Results
Week 2
Week #1 Results
Ticker Factory
Get Ready to Post
SweetTooth
just one more thing...
Alright Ladies!!!
Contributors
Amy, Mike and our Girls
SK
tamikay
ok, I'm starting today! i promise. I am walking, and planning to loose 3 pounds
ReplyDelete