Sorry but NOTHING will ever replace chocolate. Last year I swore off chocolate for 5 months. It was great but hard. I found just having a grapefruit changed the taste in the mouth and changed my craving. Eating something sweet just made me want to eat more sweets!
Sugar free chocolate puding with light cool whip, sugar free hot chocolate, sugar free jello with light cool whip, any of the skinny cow or weight watcher frozen treats or fudgecicles. I know...pretty scary...I had to learn how to survive my diet somehow!!!
Sorry but NOTHING will ever replace chocolate. Last year I swore off chocolate for 5 months. It was great but hard. I found just having a grapefruit changed the taste in the mouth and changed my craving. Eating something sweet just made me want to eat more sweets!
ReplyDeleteSugar free chocolate puding with light cool whip, sugar free hot chocolate, sugar free jello with light cool whip, any of the skinny cow or weight watcher frozen treats or fudgecicles. I know...pretty scary...I had to learn how to survive my diet somehow!!!
ReplyDelete